Sony Ericsson has come up with a new phone that could be at par with other smartphones from BlackBerry, LG, Nokia and Apple; the SE Vivaz Symbian smartphone is touted as mix-up of its Walkman, Cybershot and messaging phones.
It sports the following specs:
- 107.0 x 52.0 x 12.5 mm size
- Symbian (S60, 5th Edition) OS device
- weighs 97 g
- 720P HD video recording capability
- 16 million color, 3.2 inch Intuitive touchscreen (16:9, 640×360)
- 8.1 megapixel sensor, 4x digital zoom camera with auto focus and continuous auto focus for video, and face detection for photos.
- 75MB of phone memory (up to 16 GB of extendable memory with MicroSD Card)
- Has apps for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google Maps and 3D games
- GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, TV out and FM radio
It will be available this Q1 of 2010 and comes in in 4 colors: Cosmic Black, Moon Silver, Galaxy Blue, Venus Ruby. Doesn’t the look and shape remind you of a BlackBerry? Prices would soon be announced. Now I have another gadget to add on my wishlist.