Finally made it to Bloggers’ Taste of Asia last Thursday and it was a totally new experience. As always, I arrived late all thanks to the Cavite-Manila traffic but hey, good thing was I made it and already, there were like 300-400 people there. I’ve never been with so many bloggers before!
Unfortunately, I failed to follow most of PinoyBlogero’s Tips on what to do during blog parties. The sheer number of bloggers including some of the big and famous ones made me feel overwhelmed. I really need to revive my socializing skills, sheesh! Besides, I also learned that during events like this, it’s best for blogger-from-the-province like me to bring someone along not just to keep me company but to introduce to other people as well.
Nonetheless, Taste Asia 2 was a great success! Kudos to Ms Aileen and SM Hypermarket.
Spent the night mostly with Ade (who was all geared up to socialize but was frustrated, a bit), PinoyMoneyTalk whom I talked a few secrets about my so-called “blogging fame” and that lovely lady whom I shared the table with. A million apologies if I forgot your name and your blog, but it’s got “lethargic” on its name right? I’m still looking for it, a link love will come very very soon. (Curse this half-life memory of mine! 😡 )
Now for some pictures I took during the party.
Of course, you can check out the other stories and more photos from the other bloggers:
- Taste Asia Part II, Simply Fabulous
- Back From Taste Asia 2
- Live from Taste Asia, Truly Asia!
- Liveblogging from the SM Hypermart Free Food Party
- 13 Bonding Moments at the Taste Asia Bloggers Party
- This is why it pays to “Suit up!”
- The After-Partymath
- Taste Asia SM Hypermarket Bloggers Party
- Lady Bloggers in Focus – Taste Asia, Mall of Asia
- Bloggers in Focus – Taste Asia, Mall of Asia
- Taste Asia, Mall of Asia
- Taste Asia 2: The Man Blog Invades MoA. Nobody Gets Laid
- Bloggers Invade Tasta Asia Again (And The After-Party Party)
Until the next party then! 😀