While working on some class reports but I couldn’t get in the school-mood I decided wander off into the blogosphere and found this lovely blog by Toni. Wifely Steps sports this wonderful, simple and clean design on her blog which really lit up my bloghopping exploration.
I read her “6 Random things about me” post and when I reached the end of her post on the way to make a comment, I was tagged accidentaly by virtue of her condition no. 4, which states: “The person who is reading this line but should be working at this very moment.”
Oh well, here I go anyways;
1. I’ve been wearing the same set of eyeglass lenses for the past 10 years and I’ve never have them changed ever since except for the frames which I often break.
2. I’ve read two Harry Potter books; The Prisoner of Azkaban, and The Goblet of Fire but I’ve never really seen their film versions in whole. I rented the CDs and even watched them on HBO but I never got to finish them. I really don’t know why.
3. I eat cereals (Honey Stars or Trix) in the afternoon as snacks, instead of having them for breakfast.
4. My normal walking pace is faster compared to the average person’s and so my classmates, friends and even professors often calls me a frustrated Formula 1 driver because I can weave through people like an F1 car overtakes other cars on track, when I walk.
5. My regular spreadsheet is the Phil. Daily Inquirer and I often throw away the Lifestyle sections – especially the ones that feature the big events exclusive only for the elite and the upper middle class – without ever opening them. I just find them useless and pointless.
6. I still dream of that Eraserheads comeback/get together concert, even if it’s the last one ever and for old time’s sake.
Now I’m tagging 6 people:
Another random fact: I’m an Avril Lavinge fan, so check out this Blog by Neil Crespi