This blog has been consistently showing up hits for the question/search term: “How to globe share load.” Since I don’t have a post that answers this query I’m going to do it right here.
To all Globe subscribers here’s you can share your load/credits using Globe’s Share-a-Load service:
1) Text-in amount. (from Php1.00 to Php150.00)
2) Send the text to “2” plus your friend’s 10-digit phone number (P1.00 per send).
3) You and your friend will receive a message confirming the successful reload.
4) After the first load, you will receive a text message prompting for a 4-digit PIN. Use it to protect your phone against unauthorized loading.
5) Starting with your next load, text in amount and 4-digit PIN.
Example: 5 1234
Update: You can now use Share-a-Laod without using your 4-digit PIN. Do this by texting:
This is useful if you have trouble in remembering your PIN or in emergency cases wherein someone else has to do the transaction for you using your mobile phone.
Each transaction will cost you Php1.00 + the amount of load you shared. You could always text HELP to 2916 for assistance or more information.
*no, this is not a paid post if that’s what you’re thinking. 😆