I first saw this meme in Kars’ blog, the Breathing Space. I wasn’t tagged by her but coincidentally, a good friend of mine e-mailed a copy to me requesting that I do the meme. It’s quite fun to answer the questions and I hope everyone else does enjoy it as well. Especially the bloggers I tagged. 😉
3 smells I love:
1. Brewed Amadeo coffee with creamer
2. Well-cooked porkchops
3. My ex-gf’s cologne
3 smells I hate:
1. Unkept urinals
2. Body Odor
3. Formaldehyde (when dissecting something in Bio class)
3 jobs that I have had in my life:
2. Researcher/Legislative staff
3. Theater arts trainer/director/technical director
3 movies that I could watch over and over:
1. Patch Adams
2. City of Angels
3. Wrongfully Accused
3 fond memories:
1. My 17th Birthday bash – the night before the Oakwood mutiny broke out.
2. My 3rd year highschool recollection
3. Spending time with my highschool barkada after school until very late in the night.
3 jobs I dream (would love) to have:
1. Newspaper/Magazine columnist
2. Neuro surgeon or a Lawyer
3. Law/Economics/History/Biology professor
3 things I would like to do:
1. Re-paint my bedroom walls
2. Get a new computer for my younger sister (get myself a laptop)
3. Gain some weight
3 of my favorite food:
1. Chicken Adobo
3 places I would like to be in/at right now:
1. Volunteer’s workroom @ DLSU-D
2. My friend Chester’s place
3. Guelph, Ontario, Canada
3 things that make me cry:
1. Sad, sad movies/novels
2. Certain songs that remind me of some past events
3. Letters hidden in my special shoebox inside my closet
1. How often do you blog?
I visit my blog daily, I post updates every other day.
2. Online Alias:
3. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
Yes, a lot of times. Mostly when I join mass rallies and protests. When the jeepney driver doesn’t give the due change to my fellow student passengers.
4. What do you do most often when you are bored?
Listen to music or read a book.
5. When bathing, which do you wash first?
My hair and face.
6. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Yes, my personal record was 75 hours straight
7. What color looks best on you?
Gray, black, blue and white
8. Whatâ€™s your favorite alcoholic drink?
Gin + Extra Joss (hekhekhek) Try it, no hangovers and you’d barely get drunk.
9. Do you believe in heaven and hell as real places that we go to after we die?
No. The real question is, ‘Is there really life after death?’ Besides, Jesus has already shown how heaven can be found on Earth, while GMA and the imperialists has turned the Philippines into hell ever since the former said ‘Hello, Garci’ while the latter stole our independence in 1898.
10. Do you find that you have more online friends than offline friends?
No, most of my offline friends go online for different reasons from mine.
11. What was your favorite subject in school?
History and Economics in Highschool, Biology, Philosophy and History in college.
12. Are you a perfectionist?
I’m not fully aware of it, most of my friends say I am.
13. Do you spend more than you can afford?
No. How could I spend on something I cannot afford to begin with?
14. Is it better to have loved and lost than never to have loved before?
Yes. It changes your life forever.
15. Do you consider yourself creative?
Yes, especially when under pressure.
16. Do you give yourself the credit you deserve?
Only when it’s called for.
17. Do you donate time or money to charities?
Yes, but mostly my non-monetary resources like my intellect, creativity, man power. I’ve been a volunteer for almost 6 years now.
18. Have you recently done something to yourself that youâ€™ve criticized others for doing?
Nothing that I could remember as of this writing.
19. Whatâ€™s on your mind right now?
Whether to prepare my lecture for the voter’s education seminar I’m going to facilitate or go out and see my friends.
20. Say one nice thing about the person who tagged you and the five people that you are going to tag:
I wasn’t tagged by a blogger, I recieved this meme from a good old friend of mine who e-mailed it to me, requesting that I answer it. Anyhow, thank you and namiss kita ah! 😀